APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

APEC South Africa

Image

Moderator: Hotdubz

Hotdubz
GTI Driver
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am

APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby Hotdubz » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:56 pm

APEC Tuned attended the dyno day that was held at Sinister Performance this past Sunday. It was a fantastic day out for the team and the end results speaks volumes to the hard work and dedication that was given from everyone involved.

APEC Tuned placed first and second in the K04 class!! A massive thank you to our team at APEC and to our customers for affording us the opportunity to take your cars to their next level, they can only get stronger from here on! :salut: :thumb:

Onto some figures - the dyno under-reads by quite a bit, I will add the full results of the day when I receive them so you can have an indication of how the cars performed on the day.

1st place - 228kw and 495nm
2nd place - 213kw and 449nm

#PerformancePerfected
Image
APEC South Africa KZN Dealer

#APECSouthAfrica #PerformancePerfected


Audi A4 B8 2.0T Apec Tuned

MLGCUP177
BT Golf
Posts: 2688
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Re: APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby MLGCUP177 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:55 pm

well done hard dyno there, what do these k04s make at KAR?

where there other K04s there from other tuning houses?

dhir-dkr
Stage 2 +
Posts: 1344
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:53 am

Re: APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby dhir-dkr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Well done again gents :salut: :thumb:

VagSquad and APEC ftw!!!
................................
Current: 9n3 Polo GTi

Image

2008 Audi s3 - ex
2002 Audi s3 BT - written off
2000 VW Polo Playa 1.4i - ex

Hotdubz
GTI Driver
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am

Re: RE: Re: APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby Hotdubz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:16 pm

MLGCUP177 wrote:well done hard dyno there, what do these k04s make at KAR?

where there other K04s there from other tuning houses?
Thanks bud

Our first place car made 248kw and 535nm atw of KAR's dyno the previous day. The car only had 20km of adaption at KAR so it should be in the low to mid 250's now.

Our second place car made 243kw and 503nm on the initial tune before any fine tuning was finalised.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Image
APEC South Africa KZN Dealer

#APECSouthAfrica #PerformancePerfected


Audi A4 B8 2.0T Apec Tuned

Hotdubz
GTI Driver
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am

Re: RE: Re: APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby Hotdubz » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:17 pm

dhir-dkr wrote:Well done again gents :salut: :thumb:

VagSquad and APEC ftw!!!
Thanks bud, appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Image
APEC South Africa KZN Dealer

#APECSouthAfrica #PerformancePerfected


Audi A4 B8 2.0T Apec Tuned

MLGCUP177
BT Golf
Posts: 2688
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Re: RE: Re: APEC Tuned - 1st and 2nd place!! - Sinister Performance dyno day

Postby MLGCUP177 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Hotdubz wrote:
MLGCUP177 wrote:well done hard dyno there, what do these k04s make at KAR?

where there other K04s there from other tuning houses?
Thanks bud

Our first place car made 248kw and 535nm atw of KAR's dyno the previous day. The car only had 20km of adaption at KAR so it should be in the low to mid 250's now.

Our second place car made 243kw and 503nm on the initial tune before any fine tuning was finalised.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Excellent power well done again


Return to “APEC South Africa”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest