BMW M240i - Full car VPS Protection

VPS Randburg

Authorized fitment centre for VPS Paint Protection film by 3M. We specialize in the application of this film to all makes and models of vehicles.
We also specialize in the application of Smash and grab window film, vehicle detailing and polishing, plastidipping of rims and vehicle and application of laminx to vehicle headlights, tail lights and fog lights.

Moderator: Kuvi-GTi

Kuvi-GTi
K04 GTi

BMW M240i - Full car VPS Protection

Postby Kuvi-GTi » Tue May 08, 2018 10:25 pm

We recently had the opportunity to have this beauty protected for our partners at Karp Performance. With the car being black, they had decided to have the full car protected.

Mind you that the entire car was protected using precut film ie. every piece of film applied to this car was cut to exact size on the plotter and then applied tothe vehicle. This ensured a perfect fitment with minimal stretched of the film to fit which futher prevents lifting of film edges and any film distortion from the stretching. This also means that no physical cutting takes place in the vehicle with no chance of cutting into the paint.

Pics:

For all enquiries, please feel free to contact us on 011 791 5004 or 082 533 2209 or 082 099 8161. Email randburg@vpsprotection.co.za or dieter@vpsprotection.co.za
VPS Randburg
Unit 1, Lower Ground Floor, Commercial City, Tungsten Road, Strijdom Park. Tel: 011 791 5004 Cell: 082 533 2209 Email: randburg@vpsprotection.co.za

baby boss
Stage 2 +

Re: BMW M240i - Full car VPS Protection

Postby baby boss » Thu May 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Nice work

Return to “VPS Randburg”