Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Like Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the tin, however it's not much use for painting your wall with
Forum rules
The vast majority of transactions on this site go without a hitch, but unfortunately they are a few people out there who are only to happy to part you with your hard earned cash that should be going towards dubbing.

As far as covering your loss, the VWGTi Club is not responsible in any way whatsoever. However, we can and do take steps to try and sort things out as best as we can. So, take note of the following to try and avoid any issues:

* Get a real name, a physical address, a landline number, basically as much info as you can get as possible.
* Request a photo of the item if there's not one posted.
* Have a look through previous post and topics
* If you have less than 30 post count your thread will be deleted
* Be wary of anyone sending a PM but not replying in the thread - some members have had their posting rights in classifieds removed.
* If you have an issue, contact a mod. Don't post up in the bar. 99% of the time it's a simple misunderstanding that's easy to resolve.
* Please ensure that when you advertise you list price, contact details, pictures and as much info that you can provide for prospective buyers. If a price and contact details are not listed we will remove the thread.
* Please do not post links to other sites. If you want to advertise your stuff here post the details here, if you post links your ad will be deleted !
* This is not Gumtree, if you have an item to sell you are welcome to advertise it as per rules. Posting in threads about knowing people who have items will not be permitted and will be deleted !
* Posting details or advertising non forum advertisers will result in your post being deleted
* Commercial advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you ignore this rule your account will be removed from the forum. If you would like to advertise your product commercially you will need to contact mjp@vwgticlub.co.za
renierz

Re: Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Postby renierz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 am

Seat Leon Cupra

renierz

Postby renierz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:13 am

9... :dance:
#winning!
Seat Leon Cupra

Sh0ckwave
Stage 1

Postby Sh0ckwave » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:25 am

renierz wrote:7

Congrats you can count.....

But that doesn't "count" as a post you half breed.

RevSA

Postby RevSA » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:30 am

:clap:

Porra46
Fanbooi

Re: RE: Re: Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Postby Porra46 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:23 pm

renierz wrote:Lekker by die see...

So if your very 1st post is asking for help.... fffokkof!
So you saying i have a post count of 5 and one post that was "kak praat" is completely irrelevant. What if you join the forum cause you need to know why your golfie is burning down everytime you switch it off?

Now i am on 6... 24 to go then i am selling fokken alles... Lol

Do you know how many for sale posts can lead to a bad sale or even fraud? And with a low post count it is even worse cause some of them are spammers. Rules are rules. I had to adhere to them when I first joined and so does everyone else. Noobs wanting to sell stuff have asked friends of theirs on this forum with a higher post count to sell for them. The risk lies with that person then too. Surely you must have seen some guys "Selling on behalf of a friend" posts?? So stop making yourself think you deserve special treatment over the rest. Posting the way you do shows your level of maturity. You don't even have any manners either. Normally a noob's first post will be to introduce himself. Your first post was already just to stir.

Besides, asking for help has never been denied. A person with zero post count can ask for assistance. The rules apply to selling. Please read!! You are just sour because no one had an answer for the ONE technical query you asked.
2012 Candy White Golf 6 R DSG - APR Stage 3
460BHP/344Kw and 608Nm
11.9s 1/4 mile @ Tarlton - Dragwars 2015

DMANZN

Postby DMANZN » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:07 am

:facepalm: been here since 08... but damn my post count is low .

but i get where Porra is coming from, and i understand the other okes side aswell. :thumb:

3 more and im in the game. :salut:
Image :like:

20vT :thumb: :salut:

greenb
Stage 1

Postby greenb » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:23 am

Lol
Golf 5 gti
Stealth tuned!
:cheers:

r0ckf1re
Stage 2 +

Postby r0ckf1re » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

How many posts this dude has ? lol

viewtopic.php?t=35625

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Current
M135i
2013 Ibis White A4 1.8T (fiSTer)
EX:
CLC 350
2008 Corsa OPC (Xcede + DP) 185bhp 342 NM @ the wheels

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”