Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Like Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the tin, however it's not much use for painting your wall with
Forum rules
The vast majority of transactions on this site go without a hitch, but unfortunately they are a few people out there who are only to happy to part you with your hard earned cash that should be going towards dubbing.

As far as covering your loss, the VWGTi Club is not responsible in any way whatsoever. However, we can and do take steps to try and sort things out as best as we can. So, take note of the following to try and avoid any issues:

* Get a real name, a physical address, a landline number, basically as much info as you can get as possible.
* Request a photo of the item if there's not one posted.
* Have a look through previous post and topics
* If you have less than 30 post count your thread will be deleted
* Be wary of anyone sending a PM but not replying in the thread - some members have had their posting rights in classifieds removed.
* If you have an issue, contact a mod. Don't post up in the bar. 99% of the time it's a simple misunderstanding that's easy to resolve.
* Please ensure that when you advertise you list price, contact details, pictures and as much info that you can provide for prospective buyers. If a price and contact details are not listed we will remove the thread.
* Please do not post links to other sites. If you want to advertise your stuff here post the details here, if you post links your ad will be deleted !
* This is not Gumtree, if you have an item to sell you are welcome to advertise it as per rules. Posting in threads about knowing people who have items will not be permitted and will be deleted !
* Posting details or advertising non forum advertisers will result in your post being deleted
* Commercial advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you ignore this rule your account will be removed from the forum. If you would like to advertise your product commercially you will need to contact mjp@vwgticlub.co.za
Porra46
Fanbooi

Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Postby Porra46 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:39 pm

I have come across numerous posts lately with users only having 1 post, no introductions and failing to read the rules in the for sale section.

Be warned if you are a Noob not adhering to the rules! Your post will be edited or deleted.

Please familiarize yourselves with the forums rules above. Here they are AGAIN!

* Get a real name, a physical address, a landline number, basically as much info as you can get as possible.
* Request a photo of the item if there's not one posted.
* Have a look through previous post and topics
* If you have less than 30 post count your thread will be deleted
* Be wary of anyone sending a PM but not replying in the thread - some members have had their posting rights in classifieds removed.
* If you have an issue, contact a mod. Don't post up in the bar. 99% of the time it's a simple misunderstanding that's easy to resolve.
* Please ensure that when you advertise you list price, contact details, pictures and as much info that you can provide for prospective buyers. If a price and contact details are not listed we will remove the thread.
* Please do not post links to other sites. If you want to advertise your stuff here post the details here, if you post links your ad will be deleted !
* Posting details or advertising non forum advertisers will result in your post being deleted
* Commercial advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you ignore this rule your account will be removed from the forum. If you would like to advertise your product commercially you will need to contact mjp@vwgticlub.co.za
2012 Candy White Golf 6 R DSG - APR Stage 3
460BHP/344Kw and 608Nm
11.9s 1/4 mile @ Tarlton - Dragwars 2015

renierz

Re: Noobs neglecting For Sale Section rules!!

Postby renierz » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Wow this is real BS...
The few posts i have posted asking for help or advice was ignored. So in other words, if you want to sell something, you have to talk kak 30 times and then you will be taken seriously...

I dont see the logic behind this...
Seat forum ftw
Seat Leon Cupra

Yaghya21
Stage 1

Postby Yaghya21 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:50 pm

I think it is slightly fair as it prevents fraud, and protects members from being robbed by scammers

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
current
2013 6r GTI

ex
2010 GSXR600 :twisted:
Focus ST225 196 wkw 466nm :evil:
polo 1.6 :roll: SQL sound car
67 sp1600 beetle :afro: the real OG

Porra46
Fanbooi

Postby Porra46 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:06 am

renierz wrote:Wow this is real BS...
The few posts i have posted asking for help or advice was ignored. So in other words, if you want to sell something, you have to talk kak 30 times and then you will be taken seriously...

I dont see the logic behind this...
Seat forum ftw

This is to prevent fraud and make private sales under the forum safer. A person with a high post count can be trusted more than a noob that comes on here to try make a quick buck selling something and then stealing someone's money.

These are the rules.

Complaining about getting no answers? You have a post count of 5 and one post that no one could reply or give an answer to? Seriously dude?
2012 Candy White Golf 6 R DSG - APR Stage 3
460BHP/344Kw and 608Nm
11.9s 1/4 mile @ Tarlton - Dragwars 2015

RevSA

Postby RevSA » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:55 pm

This forum :facepalm:

chucky69
MPS Killer

Postby chucky69 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Renierz......

Praat kak of vokkof.
Current: Melbourne Red BMW M240i Coupe

Ex: Limestone Grey G7 GTi REVO STAGE 3 357WHP & 536NM @ FR&R
241 km/h on 1km sprint at ODi

Chrono Yellow SEAT Leon Cupra
REVO STG 2+

CONVICT 66
Stage 2

Postby CONVICT 66 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:23 am

chucky69 wrote:Renierz......

Praat kak of vokkof.

:dance:

renierz

Postby renierz » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:53 am

Lekker by die see...

So if your very 1st post is asking for help.... fffokkof!
So you saying i have a post count of 5 and one post that was "kak praat" is completely irrelevant. What if you join the forum cause you need to know why your golfie is burning down everytime you switch it off?

Now i am on 6... 24 to go then i am selling fokken alles... Lol
Seat Leon Cupra

Mob Marley
Stage 1

Postby Mob Marley » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Congratulations Renierz on your additional post count!
When you hit 30 you can become the first master seller :troll:

renierz

Postby renierz » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:12 am

Seat Leon Cupra

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”