Specials for members

Like Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the tin, however it's not much use for painting your wall with
Forum rules
The vast majority of transactions on this site go without a hitch, but unfortunately they are a few people out there who are only to happy to part you with your hard earned cash that should be going towards dubbing.

As far as covering your loss, the VWGTi Club is not responsible in any way whatsoever. However, we can and do take steps to try and sort things out as best as we can. So, take note of the following to try and avoid any issues:

* Get a real name, a physical address, a landline number, basically as much info as you can get as possible.
* Request a photo of the item if there's not one posted.
* Have a look through previous post and topics
* If you have less than 30 post count your thread will be deleted
* Be wary of anyone sending a PM but not replying in the thread - some members have had their posting rights in classifieds removed.
* If you have an issue, contact a mod. Don't post up in the bar. 99% of the time it's a simple misunderstanding that's easy to resolve.
* Please ensure that when you advertise you list price, contact details, pictures and as much info that you can provide for prospective buyers. If a price and contact details are not listed we will remove the thread.
* Please do not post links to other sites. If you want to advertise your stuff here post the details here, if you post links your ad will be deleted !
* This is not Gumtree, if you have an item to sell you are welcome to advertise it as per rules. Posting in threads about knowing people who have items will not be permitted and will be deleted !
* Posting details or advertising non forum advertisers will result in your post being deleted
* Commercial advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you ignore this rule your account will be removed from the forum. If you would like to advertise your product commercially you will need to contact mjp@vwgticlub.co.za
MJP
Site Admin

Specials for members

Postby MJP » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:09 pm

We are in the process of getting a huge sponsor on board . Once this has been sorted we will post specials that members will qualify for.

HOOTERS EXTREME AUTOCARE will be giving specials to all members. We are not a club that charges membership fees but we will try to get the best deal for all members.

Tyres can also be sourced at ultra low prices for all members, please PM for details

Please note that vwgticlub.co.za stickers will soon be available to purchase as well as some other club merchandise.

Check out our webstore for performance upgrades, wheels, suspensions, lighting, accessories and much more...

VWGTiclub Webstore

APR South Africa

UGS
Stage 2 +

Re: Specials for members

Postby UGS » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:38 am

Howzit MJP

How does one register?
2005 G5 GT28

11.519 @ 197 @ Tarlton.....23 August 2014....Tuner Wars Rnd 2
11.703 @ 195 @ Tarlton.....10 August 2014...1st @ Nationals
11.778 @ 195. @ Tarlton ....16 June 2014
11.810 @ 192 @ Tarlton....21 March 2014

FRC 400GTI
Stage 2

Postby FRC 400GTI » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

pm mjp with your requirements & he'll sort it out
FRC
6 Old Pretoria Road
Midrand

tashen
Stage 2

Postby tashen » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:48 am

cool :D

boned
BT Golf

Postby boned » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 am

i want 10 GTI stickers
Current
Audi 8V S3
G7 GTI
CLK 63
XXX
Z4 M Coupe
E46 M3 *2
E36 M3
Bmw 35i * 6
C32 AMG

WDJ Gti
Stage 1

Postby WDJ Gti » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 am

boned wrote:i want 10 GTI stickers

Why ? R u gonna put all of them on the 335i ?
2003 Vw Caddy - Sold

Golf MK1 - Sold

Golf 5 Gti - Sold
Frc Software

zubz

Postby zubz » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 pm

MJP wrote:We are in the process of getting a huge sponsor on board . Once this has been sorted we will post specials that members will qualify for.

HOOTERS EXTREME AUTOCARE will be giving specials to all members. We are not a club that charges membership fees but we will try to get the best deal for all members.

Tyres can also be sourced at ultra low prices for all members, please PM for details

Please note that vwgticlub.co.za stickers will soon be available to purchase as well as some other club merchandise.

I also want to be a MEMBA..... :!:

zaa
GTI Driver

Postby zaa » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 pm

hey Mal

I also dont mind giving the guys discounts on details for their cars ;)
AUTO SPA
Auto Glazing/Paint Protection Treatments
Window Tinting - Smash n Grab
Home & Office Window Tinting
Scotch Guarding
Leather Treatments
Valets

SUPPLIERS OF SMARTWAX PRODUCTS

Zaahir
autospaa@gmail.com
082 567 2352

TBag
Stage 1

Postby TBag » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:43 pm

WTF!! HOOTERS EXTREME AUTOCARE is just up the road from me. I have looking for a place to get may car cleaned properly. Clean cabbie time!
Previous :
2014 Golf 7 GTI (DSG)

GFORCE7-ZN

Postby GFORCE7-ZN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:28 pm

I wud luv to be a memba too..
And count me in for the sticker..... :D
DURBZ - WHERE IT IS SUMMER ALL YEAR LONG
DRINK TRIPLE..SEE DOUBLE...FEEL SINGLE

Return to “For Sale/Wanted”