Not just a tuning house affiliation but a house amongst friends

For all Stealth Tuned related queries and specials

Moderators: GTIV, Red Devil

Smurf
Stage 2

Not just a tuning house affiliation but a house amongst friends

Postby Smurf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:44 pm

I have not posted much on the forum lately as I have been busy with getting married and moving to my first home. Now that things have settled, I think it is time for me to express my feelings about the Stealth brand and my affiliation to them.

I have had three vehicles tuned by a different tuner and due to circumstances when I needed to move on, I met Riaz when he had just moved over to his current shop. I was not happy with the service I received from my tuner at that time and Riaz explained to me that he will load a file on my car and if I was happy with it, then I could pay him. Years on I ended up loving my polo gti with good power, reliability and overall driving satisfaction that Stealth provided.

Now that I own my g5, unfortunately it was bought in not a good state. The previous owner traded the vehicle in a bad condition and I had to bare the brunt of it. With getting married and the stress that comes with that, car issues was the last thing I needed. In stepped the stealth team. All Riaz said to me, we will get it cracking, leave it to me. Ko4 later the car is all that I expected it to be.

Yes, now there is minor things like clutch and wheel spin that I have to sort out but that was not the highlight of getting the car sorted. Just the fact that a group of people that was brought together for the love of cars has evolved to this family that helps each other.

My post is by no way stating that stealth is the best or better than any other tuning house but merely to say thank you to Stealth hq and my brothers that are stealth tuned aswell. You guys have really assisted me when I needed it and I am truely grateful. Thank you for what you have done for me.

Smurf
Ex. Polo GTI 9n3 180 wkw 412 nm (Stealth tuned Stg 2)

Current 08' CW Mk V GTI (Stealth Tuned ko4) :twisted:

KerwinN
Stage 1

Re: Not just a tuning house affiliation but a house amongst friends

Postby KerwinN » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:57 am

Hi Smurf, I can second you on what you saying there mate. Met Riaz in 2005 when there was no Stealth and he sold me a DV for my Megane RS :rofl: . Years later I searched for a proper tuner to work on my 6R and in 2013 I met up with Riaz again. From there it all began and where we are now is because of not only the tuning but good friends in all aspects. This is why I am confident in my cars and also leaving it in the hands of Stealth. Riaz is a bro and that man will leave anything he is doing to assist anyone and anytime. Respect to him and the guys at Stealth as they have earned it. Big ups.

Also lets, not forget bro SOLO :salut: . This man is a maardhir.
Current Stealth Tuned Rides
White Golf BT 6 R - JUICED
White Golf 7 Gti - JUICE 7
White GTR 35 - JUICE 35

Smurf
Stage 2

Postby Smurf » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:14 pm

True story bru. The Stealth crew is a great crew to have
Ex. Polo GTI 9n3 180 wkw 412 nm (Stealth tuned Stg 2)

Current 08' CW Mk V GTI (Stealth Tuned ko4) :twisted:

Mavonch
Stage 2

Postby Mavonch » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:55 pm

KerwinN wrote:Hi Smurf, I can second you on what you saying there mate. Met Riaz in 2005 when there was no Stealth and he sold me a DV for my Megane RS :rofl: . Years later I searched for a proper tuner to work on my 6R and in 2013 I met up with Riaz again. From there it all began and where we are now is because of not only the tuning but good friends in all aspects. This is why I am confident in my cars and also leaving it in the hands of Stealth. Riaz is a bro and that man will leave anything he is doing to assist anyone and anytime. Respect to him and the guys at Stealth as they have earned it. Big ups.

+10000000 i was there that day u rocked up in Juice 6R with that loud zorst bru ay genuine ous always willing to lend a hand no matter who u are ...like u said bru RESPECT to them all they trully have earned it :clap: :clap: :clap: :like:
Current - MK V GTi
https://www.facebook.com/StealthJHB
STEALTH TUNED KO4 BOMBER

Rocstar

Postby Rocstar » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

162000km later and still a extremely happy Stealth customer, Riaz and his team are exceptional at what they do.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Current - Scirocco 2.0 TSi DSG
Stealth Tuned Stage 2
Software, Downpipe, Atom 2 Intake

Ex :
BMW E 92
BMW E 90
VW Velocity
Toyota Twincam

KerwinN
Stage 1

Postby KerwinN » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Mavonch wrote:
KerwinN wrote:Hi Smurf, I can second you on what you saying there mate. Met Riaz in 2005 when there was no Stealth and he sold me a DV for my Megane RS :rofl: . Years later I searched for a proper tuner to work on my 6R and in 2013 I met up with Riaz again. From there it all began and where we are now is because of not only the tuning but good friends in all aspects. This is why I am confident in my cars and also leaving it in the hands of Stealth. Riaz is a bro and that man will leave anything he is doing to assist anyone and anytime. Respect to him and the guys at Stealth as they have earned it. Big ups.

+10000000 i was there that day u rocked up in Juice 6R with that loud zorst bru ay genuine ous always willing to lend a hand no matter who u are ...like u said bru RESPECT to them all they trully have earned it :clap: :clap: :clap: :like:

Lol and how can I forget that 5 of urs dumping all over the parking lot. Ur car sounded befoked.
Current Stealth Tuned Rides
White Golf BT 6 R - JUICED
White Golf 7 Gti - JUICE 7
White GTR 35 - JUICE 35

Mavonch
Stage 2

Postby Mavonch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 am

KerwinN wrote:
Mavonch wrote:

Lol and how can I forget that 5 of urs dumping all over the parking lot. Ur car sounded befoked.

shot Bhai much appreciated ... STEALTH Soul fire and Ashens Heavy foot makes it do that :rofl:
Current - MK V GTi
https://www.facebook.com/StealthJHB
STEALTH TUNED KO4 BOMBER

Return to “Stealth Tuned”