Rants and Raves

How was the service that you received...this is the place to rave or rant...
teamx
#1stInSA

Rants and Raves

Postby teamx » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:16 pm

You asked for it and you got it, so feel free to post your rants and raves here, but please:

1 - don't use this as a bashing thread please. Genuine customer reviews only.
2 - it's not a helpdesk, so please if you have issues contact the relevant people 1st and deal with the issue, then come back and told us how it went
3 - please feel free to post any customer service related issues here. If the food is good at Fordsburg Adega, let us know, if the Pick & Pay in Graskop is cr@p, tell us too, it's not limited to automotive scenarios only.
Fast and cheap won't be reliable, reliable and cheap won't be fast, fast and reliable won't be cheap.

2007 SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8T
Unitronic Stage 2+

Ex:
2006 Polo 2.0
2007 GTi (DSG)
1999 Honda Ballade VTEC
1996 Mk1 Golf Chico 1.3

Theunis

Re: Rants and Raves - G-Tech

Postby Theunis » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:54 am

Candy6

Rants and Raves

Postby Candy6 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

On the 30Aug2012 I had my fairly new car taken in to Klingshield to have paint protection done on the full bonnet, bumper, 2 fenders, headlamps and mirrors. I was quoted R5472.00 by Errol from Klingshield two days prior. The car taken in on the morning of the 30Aug2012 and left in the hands of Errol who promised the car back to me in the morning which never happened. I called in around midday and was told by Byron that they are still busy with the car,I then said to Byron that I am not applying pressure cause I want the car 100%. Got a call from Byron at 15:30, fetched my car just after 17:00. Took a glance at the car, paid Kobus cause I had to rush back to work. However over the weekend I noticed the film lifting on the bumper, the corner of the bonnet was not done compared to the other side and the film was cut very poorly on the whole car. The car was taken back on Monday morning and the defects pointed out to Kobus. Then came along Director Leon Levy who said the job is acceptable in the market! WTF? He then says "nothing is perfect in life" When asked about the bonnet he says it can be patched up, I refused as it would not look healthy. He now refuses to redo or refund my money and I'm sitting with messed up car! The legal battle is on!!!!

Return to “Rants and Raves”