Rave: R & S Motorsport

How was the service that you received...this is the place to rave or rant...
PDF_27
Stage 1

Rave: R & S Motorsport

Postby PDF_27 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 am

I have always been very skeptical on who works on my car, as well as if they even carry the work out that you are paying them for, especially since I've had such bad experiences in the past, where even the agents themselves tried to pull a fast one on me on my Golf 6 R major service. My gut has always told me to check the work done, as its hard to find people who have integrity these days.

I had been wanting to do the cam chain tensioner update along with new chains, guides, seals etc on my 2010 Audi A4 1.8TFSI Avant, and I decided to give Revesh's new shop, R & S Motorsport , a try, and very glad that I did. He was aware of my bad experience at VW before and assured me nothing like that will ever happen with him. Not only am I happy with the workmanship he carried out, but the general tidiness of the shop and neatness the work carried out. I was kept posted throughout the entire process with explanations as well as pics, from the stripping of the car, taking out the old parts, fitting of the new parts, and final completion. The piece of mind I received was excellent, and it gave me confidence in knowing he is taking pride in his work. I will most certainly use his shop for all my cars going forward, because affordable pricing and piece of mind is a rarity in todays day and age. :like:

CONVICT 66
Stage 2

Re: Rave: R & S Motorsport

Postby CONVICT 66 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:38 am

very nice vesh

bev0
Stage 2 +

Postby bev0 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Great stuff Revesh!
'08 Polo Gti
FR&R tuned.

(K03)
13.9 @ 158 - Tarlton Nov '13
(Frankenpowered)

13.5 @ 165 - Tarlton '14
215km on the 1km - ODI '14
217wkw & 456nm

Snyper7
Stage 1

Postby Snyper7 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:11 am

PDF_27 wrote:I have always been very skeptical on who works on my car, as well as if they even carry the work out that you are paying them for, especially since I've had such bad experiences in the past, where even the agents themselves tried to pull a fast one on me on my Golf 6 R major service. My gut has always told me to check the work done, as its hard to find people who have integrity these days.

I had been wanting to do the cam chain tensioner update along with new chains, guides, seals etc on my 2010 Audi A4 1.8TFSI Avant, and I decided to give Revesh's new shop, R & S Motorsport , a try, and very glad that I did. He was aware of my bad experience at VW before and assured me nothing like that will ever happen with him. Not only am I happy with the workmanship he carried out, but the general tidiness of the shop and neatness the work carried out. I was kept posted throughout the entire process with explanations as well as pics, from the stripping of the car, taking out the old parts, fitting of the new parts, and final completion. The piece of mind I received was excellent, and it gave me confidence in knowing he is taking pride in his work. I will most certainly use his shop for all my cars going forward, because affordable pricing and piece of mind is a rarity in todays day and age. :like:
Well done Revesh

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
2012 Golf 6 GTI DSG - FR&R Tuned
13.0 @ 169 - Tarlton (IHI)1st Place DW13
12.6 @ 172 - Mtuba (IHI)
13.1 @ 168 - Tarlton (IHI)3rd Place DW14

Hoosier Daddy
Stage 2 +

Postby Hoosier Daddy » Wed May 23, 2018 8:31 am

Awesome stuff bru!
Sometimes a signature shows a person's character, other times it shows their name

Return to “Rants and Raves”