RANT: STEALTH HQ

How was the service that you received...this is the place to rave or rant...
Solo786

Re: RANT: STEALTH HQ

Postby Solo786 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:38 pm

All I can do is lol.
Kevin stop contradicting yourself - even if there was a remote possibility of your rant being real, by now saying Riaz was Infact the shop it just shows you're effing around and behaving like a cake lightee

As for some claimed telephone conversations you overheard - you don't have the full story or context so don't judge.

Also based on all you've said I doubt you have any inkling of what it takes to run a business and deal with pressures associated with it

take your butthurt and personal issues elsewhere as 99% of the replies here refute what you say and the other 1% are the cakes jumping on the slow bandwagon you're pushing :salut:

garron.ah
Stage 2

Postby garron.ah » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:47 pm

Everything he's said is backed up by "I heard...". And judging by his comments on testing software on customer's cars, he simply does not have enough knowledge to put one solitary single thing he sees or hears into any kind of context. He's clueless. Another word for stupid. Or a liar. Or a stupid liar. Take your pick. Either way, he's either got some sort of inferiority complex, he went there expecting someone to suck his d**k and tell him he's a real man, or he's just some idiot with an axe to grind, and as we all know, the internet welcomes idiots.

"Welcome Kevin", says the internet. "You'll fit in just fine here".

Riaz is too much of a gentleman to say it, and he has a business to run. I don't. So I'll say it.

You're an idiot, a liar, a coward, and a joke. Welcome to the internet.

Dubspeedster
BT Golf

Postby Dubspeedster » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Riaz has tested many files on my car...in the name of R&D.

Big Kevin seems to think that it's better to just load a file and then send you on your way instead of making sure it's right for your unique vehicle.

Please stick to PnP for all your tuning needs in future. That's Pick 'n Pay, not Plug & Play, as I'm sure they have a nice file on the shelf that will suit your generic needs.
Ex: Stealth Tuned Scirocco 2.0 TSI
GTX3071 with chilli powder

11.7 @ 193km/h at Tarlton
11.5 @ 200km/h at Mtubatuba
12.3 @ 181km/h (IHI) at Mtubatuba

greenb
Stage 1

Postby greenb » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:09 pm

garron.ah wrote:Everything he's said is backed up by "I heard...". And judging by his comments on testing software on customer's cars, he simply does not have enough knowledge to put one solitary single thing he sees or hears into any kind of context. He's clueless. Another word for stupid. Or a liar. Or a stupid liar. Take your pick. Either way, he's either got some sort of inferiority complex, he went there expecting someone to suck his d**k and tell him he's a real man, or he's just some idiot with an axe to grind, and as we all know, the internet welcomes idiots.

"Welcome Kevin", says the internet. "You'll fit in just fine here".

Riaz is too much of a gentleman to say it, and he has a business to run. I don't. So I'll say it.

You're an idiot, a liar, a coward, and a joke. Welcome to the internet.

Lol
Golf 5 gti
Stealth tuned!
:cheers:

wpGTI
Stage 1

Postby wpGTI » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:59 pm

New boy will always get ripped a new one, so meh. I believe the story. But again, i heard it and saw it with friends of mine. But it didn't happen to me...must've been lies. Go Stealth.lol

bev0
Stage 2 +

Postby bev0 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:51 pm

wpGTI wrote:New boy will always get ripped a new one, so meh. I believe the story. But again, i heard it and saw it with friends of mine. But it didn't happen to me...must've been lies. Go Stealth.lol

'08 Polo Gti
FR&R tuned.

(K03)
13.9 @ 158 - Tarlton Nov '13
(Frankenpowered)

13.5 @ 165 - Tarlton '14
215km on the 1km - ODI '14
217wkw & 456nm

Red Devil
Stage 2 +

Postby Red Devil » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Yes there are some fan bois, Brandon, garron, you know you are, but there are other genuine comments from people tuned by or not tuned by Stealth, there are folks that we don't see for ages or share beers around the dyno with who all vouch for what they have experienced, with Stealth over the years, that isn't fan boi that's just genuine input. Again, I say that we aren't perfect, AND WE HAVE FAULTS but this engagement with Kevin has been entertained for far too long and it has no genuine intention, just defamatory intent, and its here that we bow out. Say what you will and how you please sir, the stage, as they say, is yours. Stealth over and out.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
Kumarin - C: 083 415 8910 / M: Kumarin@Stealthtuned.co.za / Inst: stealth_tuned_kumarin / FB: Stealth Tuned

pyro-zn
Stage 1

Postby pyro-zn » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:50 am

bev0 wrote:
wpGTI wrote:New boy will always get ripped a new one, so meh. I believe the story. But again, i heard it and saw it with friends of mine. But it didn't happen to me...must've been lies. Go Stealth.lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Revo3 7R
10.9 @ 202km/h - Dezzi Raceway

kevin07

Postby kevin07 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:17 am

Okay so Ashveer, Nemo and WP GTI all also heard/ experienced of customers being treated as Stated in my post earlier that other customers are given preferential treatment. But their claims have no proof or as you say credible evidence but they are believed to be true yet mine are not. Why? Thats double standards right there.

Doesnt matter If my RANT is believed or not. Its clearly a waste of time trying to reason or explain anything to unreasonable biased people that have blind faith. You are no better than the ANC supporters that support Zuma. Even though he treats them well and others differently they fail to see other peoples point of view that were not treated well as they were.
2014 Golf 7R

mshengulala
Stage 1

Postby mshengulala » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:54 am

I hereby propose that this thread gets locked and maybe even deleted. And in future maybe look at not allowing people with say less than 50 posts to rant. This could save us from trolls
Current rides
2012 CW GTI DSG-stock for now
2002 Polo Playa 1.8-stock

Return to “Rants and Raves”