RANT: STEALTH HQ

How was the service that you received...this is the place to rave or rant...
s3 Freak
Stage 2 +

Re: RANT: STEALTH HQ

Postby s3 Freak » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Punisher69 wrote:Kevin Kevin Kevin

Fan boys lol buddy i wouldnt mind catching you and road to teach a lesson. Amazing enough u can come here bad name this brand but dont have the balls to tell who, where and what.

I think you need to grow up a little buddy. i defend stealth no matter what cause they are good to their customers and we all like a big family.

Just Punish him :rofl:
2009 G5 GTI DSG - FR&R Tuned
12.7 @ DragWars17
12.6 @ TunerWars18 Round 1 :transform:

Kaas84
Stage 1

Postby Kaas84 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Wow, what a read. Thanks for shortening my day. Ps. Kevin, this is a very bad example of a rant.
Current
2017 Limestone Grey MK7 GTI- (stock for now)
Ex Rides
2015 VW POLO 6R GTi- (DP and Intake) :grin:
2014 VW POLO 6C 1.2TSi Highline (81Kw) :)
2012 VW POLO Vivo 1.6 Trendline (Ashamed) :facepalm:
2005 VW POLO 9n - TDi REVo Stage 2

greenb
Stage 1

Postby greenb » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Lol this ou kevin must be saying. Eish i shuda just kept quite. Lol
Golf 5 gti
Stealth tuned!
:cheers:

kevin07

Postby kevin07 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:50 pm

Red Devil Aka Kumarin:
You can dismiss my Rant all you want and Chalk it up as Lies in order to salvage some Reputation. I have no personal Problem with Riaz or you, I know he is not in Sales. And I have dealt with him and spoken to him many times. Im not alone when I say iv experienced his arrogance. Im sure many of you are aware of it but dont have the balls to say anything and simply accept it as you already spent money.

As for testing of cars, Are you denying testing Maps or new software on customers cars? I know for a fact that Software was tested on 2 cars alone as I witnessed it on both occasions.

Punisher69 :
I think you need some English lessons lol

Yaghya21 :
If you actually read my posts properly you would see that I do not need your response nor did I ask for any response. Stealth was there for you and you had a good experience then good for you. But this isnt about your experience its about mine. You guys have nothing to back up your claims or stories yet you want to discredit mine. Whether is the logic in that Hypocrites. If I received bad service I have a right to post about it. You want me to say it face to face, why? To save their reputation and so others dont know the truth? I do not wish for a refund as the car that had Stealth SW is long gone and I dont care much for making a mends.

The reason for my post coming up now rather than earlier is because I was in Durban last month or 2 and met a friend at Stealth as he wanted to MOD his car. Which he had an appointment for. After walking in and hearing Riaz swearing someone over the phone while on his way to the toilet he decided not to MOD his car with Stealth , Riaz was bad mouthing another customer about his car to one of his friends and/or employees that were up in his office with him. Even I heard him from the dyno bay, He said something to the tone of the customer must take his car and F@#k off , we dont need his F@#ken money.
2014 Golf 7R

GTIV
BT Golf

Postby GTIV » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:00 pm

Kevin

Please make up your mind?
Did I show up for the appointment or not?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

2014 Golf MK7 .:R
12.0s 1/4 Mile

R.I.P. KIENAN

pyro-zn
Stage 1

Postby pyro-zn » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:09 pm

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Revo3 7R
10.9 @ 202km/h - Dezzi Raceway

wezo
Stage 1

Postby wezo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Guys, best reply to this guy is too just ignore him, the more attention he gets, the bigger the threads grows, he thinks he is the man.

Not wanted to mod a car coz they heard some1 screaming ..... wtf, I mean really.

I read that you wrote, "you brought potential customers"
No one these days mod their cars without doing proper research, which means you knew Stealth has a good reputation hence "bringing potential customers" so why bad mouth them now?
Also, do you have any proof that these guys were "testing new software on customer cars" that right there is a serrious accusation which I don't think will go unnoticed.

Btw I'm no way affiliated to Steath but just think your rant is pure BS!
Current: MY14 G7 GTi 315whp 534wnm :twisted: Revlimit tuned
13.2 @ 177km/h Isithebe 29/05/16
Ex: MK1 91' ABF 16V 150.8wbhp 199nm Branch + Xorst
Ex: MY08 Opel Corsa OPC, Stage 2 Forged
Ex: MK1 07' 1.4i Velociti :afro:

GTIV
BT Golf

Postby GTIV » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Wezo

We do test software on some customers cars. Its called custom tuning. We load a file and log it.If we not happy with the result or log, We make changes to the software.Then we Load and log again. This is how you will get results and customer satisfaction.

I dont understand whats his problem here?

RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

2014 Golf MK7 .:R
12.0s 1/4 Mile

R.I.P. KIENAN

MSBGTI
Stage 2

Postby MSBGTI » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 pm

kevin07 wrote:Red Devil Aka Kumarin:
As for testing of cars, Are you denying testing Maps or new software on customers cars? I know for a fact that Software was tested on 2 cars alone as I witnessed it on both occasions.

Dude seriously Stealth never test maps on customer cars without their knowledge. Every tuner do test files even the international tuners in this country on customer cars with their consent????? So what are you on about, name me a tuner that doesnt test maps in the local conditions please.
If you are a customer and you want the extra kw and they give you a special map to test you asked for that right so whats the problem?? Just like running a race file for 90k km its not because they chose your car to test its because you asked for that map like me as will any other of the cases you mention confirm, they didnt ask for the base file they wanted something more, thats why Stealth can give you custom maps thats not possible with the others you mentioned.

And yes I hear your rant, I wont criticise as I have been part of the Stealth family for long, I took alot of Riaz, Kams and Kumarins time a whole long weekend for my G6. They had no issue as I had limited time and made a plan G6 or not. And to your attacks (which is pretty personal btw) on Riaz he is a busy go-to guy but he is definately not arrogant if it comes of that way to you or whoever you are referring to just understand everyone at Stealth relies for him to be everywhere and help every branch, he himself always goes out of his way to help guys and answer phones as does the rest even calling you back at 10-11pm at night after they missed a call? Other guys wont even help you a minute after hours so yah..
So all I can say is I really hope you can get the same experience we get for years now if you decide to give it a chance otherwise I wish you all the best for your ventures although I hesitate that you will find the same personal experience that Stealth provides.

:afro:
Cur: 2012 MK6 GTI ED35
2015 BMW M135i F21
2003 Citi Golf 1.4
Ex:
2011 BMW 135i DCT.AR 4"Downpipe, PPK2
2012 MK6GTI, 308WHP/230WKW@Stealth Stealth2
2009 MKVI GTI DSG. REVO 2

wezo
Stage 1

Postby wezo » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:17 pm

GTIV wrote:Wezo

We do test software on some customers cars. Its called custom tuning. We load a file and log it and if we not happy with the result or log, We make changes to the software and load and log again. This is how you will get results and customer satisfaction.

I dont understand whats his problem here?

Yeah shot Riaz,
Sounds like he is say that yal maybe using them as guine pigs.
Current: MY14 G7 GTi 315whp 534wnm :twisted: Revlimit tuned
13.2 @ 177km/h Isithebe 29/05/16
Ex: MK1 91' ABF 16V 150.8wbhp 199nm Branch + Xorst
Ex: MY08 Opel Corsa OPC, Stage 2 Forged
Ex: MK1 07' 1.4i Velociti :afro:

Return to “Rants and Raves”