RANT: STEALTH HQ

How was the service that you received...this is the place to rave or rant...
kevin07

RANT: STEALTH HQ

Postby kevin07 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:13 pm

I think many of us that have dealt with Stealth HQ over the years have become accustomed to good customer service.

It is unfortunate that I have to write this post after being a Loyal Stealth Customer since I I owned my Golf 6 GTI.

The customer service and lack of respect shown to customers in the past year or so is pathetic.

It seems Stealth has lost its way, a Brand that was built initially on the value of loyalty to customers which in turn appreciated the good service at stealth and returned as loyal customers, but now Stealth is on a downward spiral, as Customers look to other brands and tuners that actually want their Business.

There are many people I have come across that were Stealth customers and some were potential customers that turned to other tuners due to the arrogance and lack of respect shown by the People at Stealth HQ.

It seems like the Owners ( One in Particular ) feel they have grown too big and famous and if a Customer wants to mod his Golf 6 or Polo GTI he is treated like less of a person than an owner of a GTR. In order to receive good service you need to kiss up to the all mighty egotistical Owners or own a GTR.

The name should be changed to GTR tuned, because thats all they seem to have time for and the only customers they have respect for.

Appointments mean nothing to Stealth as when you make an appointment and get there on time, there is no one even at the shop and you have to wait 1 to 2 hours for someone to turn up.

And when they are at the shop and you get there, you are told they are too busy and you should come back tomorrow, or while working on your car, the workers get sworn by the Owner up in his perch and decide to leave your car in order to work on more Important Customers GTRs that arrived after you.

Then there is the pricing, Stealth goes from being a reasonably Priced Local tuner to the most greedy and expensive Local Tuner.
They quote you one Example R600 for labor and then the next day Charge another customer R200 for the same labor, to perform the same task on the same type of car.

There is no research and development put into their Software, no testing what so ever. Just merely loading files that you get sent from some Guy that doesn't even work at stealth that actually writes the Files or Maps for the car then Loading it on without testing the Map at all is not the way a Good Tuner Conducts Business.

Software should not be initially tested on a customers car! It needs to be refined and fine tuned before even touching a customers car.

We have other Brands like APR and REVO in SA that have their Software tested and research done internationally and locally before its loaded on a customers car which justifies the Premium Price you pay. So what justifies Stealth's Inflated Prices besides greed ?

Myself and a lot of other car enthusiasts feel the same, we would rather pay double the Price and get Great Service and quality Software from a Tuner than be Treated like a nobody and having our cars being used as a Test Mules.

End of the Day when things breaks the customer pays and Stealth deny all responsibility like they always do.

Lets hope the Owner at Stealth HQ gets off his high horse and comes back down to earth before even more customers leave. :facepalm:
2014 Golf 7R

bev0
Stage 2 +

Re: RANT: STEALTH HQ

Postby bev0 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Sorry to hear man.
'08 Polo Gti
FR&R tuned.

(K03)
13.9 @ 158 - Tarlton Nov '13
(Frankenpowered)

13.5 @ 165 - Tarlton '14
215km on the 1km - ODI '14
217wkw & 456nm

kevin07

Postby kevin07 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Just Think its about time someone brought it up. Its long Overdue.

Customers deserve a fair and good service for their hard earned cash
2014 Golf 7R

AshveerPhunwasi
Stage 2

Postby AshveerPhunwasi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Winter warmers :popcorn: Been also hearing bad thing about HQ from their loyal customers. Really sad as they have built a great brand.
2016 Golf 7 GTi
Revo3

2013 Polo GTi
Revo2
13.4sec @165km/h

Avi 3
Stage 2 +

Postby Avi 3 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:15 pm

oh No.sorry about your experience

:popcorn:
2016 Rs3
CPi Tuned

Ex

2014 G7R
CPi Tuned
2011 G6 GTI DSG
KO4 -11.9
CPi Tuned

GTIV
BT Golf

Postby GTIV » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello Kevin

Thank you for your post.
Please identify yourself as I don't know who you are? I don't remember dealing with you either on a GTI.
I am always busy but I never miss appointments or treat people by what vehicle they drive etc. I make equal time for all projects and we work by appointments - I have just checked my appointment book and don't see a booking for you?
I return 99% of calls if not all and reply to many whatsapp messages daily.

I know most if not every Stealth customer and will go and have gone out of our way many times for our Clients / Friends / Customers and Family.
So I am not sure where you coming from but it seems you have a problem with Stealth doing GTRs?

I would also like to know when you came to Stealth HQ As it shows that you are infact from GP?

Re: Introduce yourself
Howzit Guys

I have a Lapiz Blue Golf 7R. New to the Forum.

From Fourways.

Stealth HQ has a full time salesman and Dyno operator who is here daily till late along with other staff etc. I can't understand why you feel unwelcome? Have you even been here?

You welcome to contact me on 082 663 6996 - Or Riaz@Stealthtuned.co.za
You also welcome to reply here and everyone can see

Thanks
Last edited by GTIV on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

2014 Golf MK7 .:R
12.0s 1/4 Mile

R.I.P. KIENAN

GTIV
BT Golf

Postby GTIV » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:24 pm

AshveerPhunwasi wrote:Winter warmers :popcorn: Been also hearing bad thing about HQ from their loyal customers. Really sad as they have built a great brand.

Please advise us what have you been hearing?
RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

12.0s 1/4 Mile

R.I.P. KIENAN

pyro-zn
Stage 1

Postby pyro-zn » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Hectic man, hope you come right.
Revo3 7R
10.9 @ 202km/h - Dezzi Raceway

GTIV
BT Golf

Postby GTIV » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:54 pm

pyro-zn wrote:Hectic man, hope you come right.

Whats there to come right from? As per his post We did not do business.. HE is ranting with no explanation yet
RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

12.0s 1/4 Mile

R.I.P. KIENAN

NEMO
K04 GTi

Postby NEMO » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Sadly enough I have heard this similar experience from other guys as well. .. Other older loyal customers who had to wait to get stuff done while the new GTR boys get preference. ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Return to “Rants and Raves”