Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Ultimate Performance

Image

Moderator: Deamox1fy

2xqzit4-zn
BT Golf
Posts: 2640
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby 2xqzit4-zn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Unfortunately i missed alot that was going on. I been away to a game reserve and had no network. Back to civilisation and i get messages that i have been challenged to a race.

Can i get that challenge again? :lol: or is that off? :cry:




Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
First 9 Second Stock Turbo GTR35 In South Africa - 9.939 @ 227km/h

CPI FTW!!!!
:dance:

Sherwink
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 am

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby Sherwink » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Doesn't look like anything is happening Junz[CRYING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

2xqzit4-zn
BT Golf
Posts: 2640
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: RE: Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby 2xqzit4-zn » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Sherwink wrote:Doesn't look like anything is happening Junz[CRYING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Il be patient

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
First 9 Second Stock Turbo GTR35 In South Africa - 9.939 @ 227km/h

CPI FTW!!!!
:dance:

SOV OPC
BT Golf
Posts: 2186
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:12 am

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby SOV OPC » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:50 pm

The challenge was open to any stock turbo Gtr including CPI so u welcome to enter drag wars as Mjp will be having a stock turbo Gtr class


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GTR 35
9.6 @ 231 km/h
28/05/2016 TARLTON RACEWAY

2xqzit4-zn
BT Golf
Posts: 2640
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: RE: Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby 2xqzit4-zn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:09 am

SOV OPC wrote:The challenge was open to any stock turbo Gtr including CPI so u welcome to enter drag wars as Mjp will be having a stock turbo Gtr class


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats not what i read..it said specifically the cpi gtr..and you said come up to jhb..so definitely you referring to me..so its cool..i take up the challenge..

BUT please Dont sell your car after..[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

But why wait for dragwars..come to dezzi this month..Cpi will even pay for your entry..[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] cause we sweet like that..im sure by your comment now..riaz from stealth wont say no to that...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
First 9 Second Stock Turbo GTR35 In South Africa - 9.939 @ 227km/h

CPI FTW!!!!
:dance:

wiek_mps
Stage 1
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby wiek_mps » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:10 am

POPCORN!!!!!!!
2009 Mazda 6 MPS
COBB TUNED

TERRY RED
Stage 1
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby TERRY RED » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 am

how will we know if the cars are running stock turbos as hybrid turbos uses the same turbo housing just different size wheels, but please correct me if I am wrong.
[b]current wheels: 2016 C63 S AMG V8 BI TURBO RED
2016 BMW X5 3.0d M SPORT ALPINE WHITE
2008 Astra H OPC Star Silver ex
2016 C63 Brilliant Blue ex
2015 A45 white ex
2015 BMW X3 M SPORT SPACE GREY
ex
2016 BMW X4 M SPORT ALPINE WHITE ex[/b]

GTIV
BT Golf
Posts: 2619
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby GTIV » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:05 am

Ok sounds fun.

Terry there a plenty guys running hybrids on the vags and claim stock turbo. So its up to the guys what they want to prove. I can easily slap on a set of hybrids on a GTR and call it stock turbos but will be able to replicate it on other cars?

I think the stock turbo GTRs from all tuning houses are making similar power. Some should be stronger at altitude with upgraded actuators. Every tuning group will use different ways to make power as some will use higher boost and lower timing and vice versa. I think we should respect each other and let them be.

Challenges are cool but lets be honest. The time is set and we need to go and catch it. No doubt someone will catch it. Even Kogi he was just getting warmed up that day. He will be back as well.

So wheres this happening?
RIAZ J
082 663 6996
Riaz@stealthtuned.co.za

2014 Golf MK7 .:R
12.0s 1/4 Mile

Image

R.I.P. KIENAN

User avatar
pyro-zn
Stage 1
Posts: 489
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: RE: Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby pyro-zn » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:08 am

2xqzit4-zn wrote:
SOV OPC wrote:The challenge was open to any stock turbo Gtr including CPI so u welcome to enter drag wars as Mjp will be having a stock turbo Gtr class


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats not what i read..it said specifically the cpi gtr..and you said come up to jhb..so definitely you referring to me..so its cool..i take up the challenge..

BUT please Dont sell your car after..[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

But why wait for dragwars..come to dezzi this month..Cpi will even pay for your entry..[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] cause we sweet like that..im sure by your comment now..riaz from stealth wont say no to that...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Revo3 7R
10.9 @ 202km/h - Dezzi Raceway

SOV OPC
BT Golf
Posts: 2186
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:12 am

Re: Challenge to the Cpi GTR

Postby SOV OPC » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 am

The challenge was drag wars at tarlton . Is there an issue with running at Tarlton ?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GTR 35
9.6 @ 231 km/h
28/05/2016 TARLTON RACEWAY


Return to “CPI Chiptuning”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest