Ex:
STEALTH TUNED Fiesta ST
STEALTH TUNED Polo GTi 20v
182wkw/244whp 440nm

1SickG6
Ridge Forrester

Re: TUNERWARS 2015

Postby 1SickG6 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 pm

This event name needs a change then in my opinion.... Tuner Wars But everyone's a winner hahaha that's some Oprah stuff :rofl:
Agreed everyone who lined up and prepped deserves massive credit and respect but what about the guys who blew their respective mod for mod rivals out the park?? Don't they deserve the recognition besides just a trophy for their dusty shelves?
135i DCT - 300KW 725NMs :twisted:
Rennzport, Evolution Racewerks, Burger Motorsport, 4" Meowless DP, BC Racing, BMW performance parts inside...
EX: Golf 6 GTI DSG K04

Green
BT Golf

Postby Green » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Eish Malcolm,rather go sleep man.Today isn't your day lol.We all have them.

Well done to all who competed.Looked like a well organized event.
:drama:

MalcolmBoyce
Stage 2

Postby MalcolmBoyce » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:27 pm

Green wrote:Eish Malcolm,rather go sleep man.Today isn't your day lol.We all have them.

Well done to all who competed.Looked like a well organized event.

Really green not you too man eish :o
Current.
2014 VW scirocco 2.0TSI DSG GTS
APR

Ex. Audi a3 2,0T 2006
revo stg 1

Green
BT Golf

Postby Green » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Hey I really couldn't be bothered by politics and what what..I'm not here to fight with anybody.

Sometimes its just best to move on with things instead of arguing over something petty.
:drama:

MalcolmBoyce
Stage 2

Postby MalcolmBoyce » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Green wrote:Hey I really couldn't be bothered by politics and what what..I'm not here to fight with anybody.

Sometimes its just best to move on with things instead of arguing over something petty.

Yes your right.
Current.
2014 VW scirocco 2.0TSI DSG GTS
APR

Ex. Audi a3 2,0T 2006
revo stg 1

nsaneM3
BT Golf

Postby nsaneM3 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:20 pm

MalcolmBoyce wrote:
nsaneM3 wrote:once again Malcom you like a little kid, we happy with our results on the track, I am not pissed about anything, we also came home with a few trophies........guys like you with your opinions should be kept on a leash....what positive things do you have to add other than your slander? next time come race or support the events, don't be a key board racer.......

Did MJP carry on like a little girl when I asked why they didn't take part? No he made it clear that Dragwars is more important at this stage. Rabbit also didn't have a tif? Do you actually own or represent FRandR? I hope you don't because your attitude doesn't give it a good image.

I own FR&R tuning and raced my car at the track, I mapped over 2000cars nationally at my 8 different branches ,we win thropies all the time, maybe u a newbie in the game.. I careless what a guy like u thinks and in all honesty even if u approached me for a tune I would have rejected , I have been reading your posts and u have no value to add ...I merely pointed out that everyone worked hard for this event .... Don't try and discredit me on the forum as many tried and failed... U are a glorified key board racer , yes cpi took many trophies as they came with more cars and well done to them... We came with 7 cars took 3 thropies and went home... The forum needs to rid itself from guys like u and roccstar who thrive on negativity and it's about time the moderators of this forum do something about this...I am a sponsor here, I pay for this service, I paid to be a sponsor at tuner wars as well...we not keyboard racers and forum banters like u..I don't have to listen to your shite, this is a public forum but I am a sponsor and take offense went kids like u pass remarks ...
FR&R TUNING SOUTH AFRICA
012 681 4033,unit 4, 4 hilda street, Stuart 1,Hennopspark,centurion

pyro-zn
Stage 1

Re: RE: Re: TUNERWARS 2015

Postby pyro-zn » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:26 pm

MalcolmBoyce wrote:[quote="pyro-zn"][quote="MalcolmBoyce"][quote="TERRY RED"]And now the politics start, all the tuners were winners for putting their cars on the line.

So it's tunerwarz but everybody wins......
Isn't that like having small children running a race and telling them they all won because they took part, except with children it's still cool because we don't want them to experience what loss is :scratch:

There is nothing wrong with losing. Either you Win or you LEARN. One tuner won and all the others realised they still have some work to do. Wich is all good sport and helps the next person reach limits that they didn't know they could. Just my 2cents[/quote]
The only thing losing here is your spelling and grammar... Pointless mentioning "little girls" in your posts when you don't know how to purchase a set of rims. :like:[/quote]

Hey Pyro-zn. How you doing mate. Expected you to pop in and say hi! So how's the ebola going? Treating you well I hope? I don't fully understand how you lost on the rims deal, but everytime you bring it up there is something to refer back to that link so I am sure you are doing your mate a favor.

So September fast on the way.......you still going to pray for me right? Would appreciate :thumb:[/quote]
Revo3 7R
10.9 @ 202km/h - Dezzi Raceway

2xqzit4-zn
BT Golf

Re: RE: Re: TUNERWARS 2015

Postby 2xqzit4-zn » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:29 pm

nsaneM3 wrote:[quote="MalcolmBoyce"][quote="nsaneM3"]once again Malcom you like a little kid, we happy with our results on the track, I am not pissed about anything, we also came home with a few trophies........guys like you with your opinions should be kept on a leash....what positive things do you have to add other than your slander? next time come race or support the events, don't be a key board racer.......

Did MJP carry on like a little girl when I asked why they didn't take part? No he made it clear that Dragwars is more important at this stage. Rabbit also didn't have a tif? Do you actually own or represent FRandR? I hope you don't because your attitude doesn't give it a good image.[/quote]

I own FR&R tuning and raced my car at the track, I mapped over 2000cars nationally at my 8 different branches ,we win thropies all the time, maybe u a newbie in the game.. I careless what a guy like u thinks and in all honesty even if u approached me for a tune I would have rejected , I have been reading your posts and u have no value to add ...I merely pointed out that everyone worked hard for this event .... Don't try and discredit me on the forum as many tried and failed... U are a glorified key board racer , yes cpi took many trophies as they came with more cars and well done to them... We came with 7 cars took 3 thropies and went home... The forum needs to rid itself from guys like u and roccstar who thrive on negativity and it's about time the moderators of this forum do something about this...I am a sponsor here, I pay for this service, I paid to be a sponsor at tuner wars as well...we not keyboard racers and forum banters like u..I don't have to listen to your shite, this is a public forum but I am a sponsor and take offense went kids like u pass remarks ...[/quote]
When i read your messages..you know what it reminds me off..have you watched trevor noah - nationwide..when he speaks of Oscar..and he says " but that guy oscar.. he killed us all " ...:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
First 9 Second Stock Turbo GTR35 In South Africa - 9.939 @ 227km/h

CPI FTW!!!!
:dance:

RoccStar
Stage 1

Postby RoccStar » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 pm

My initial post had no other intention but to congratulate CPi.

I have been on this forum for a few years now, I am not a racer but I do build and tune cars as well, for people like myself that have garaged toys. I'm not here to become famous or earn respect neither am I here to make friends or attract customers. It's purely to keep up to date with current power figures and mods etc which are trending just the way I do on 17 other cars forums.

Leon I'm no basher or fanboi. Search my posts and you will see I have respected FR&R for years now. I do not race at raceways neither do I street race, so your challenges don't interest me. The saddest part of this forum is there is so much hate.

I have actively been on this forum for 3 years and even though I don't meet you guys at the track or meet ups, I have learned to get to know guys personalities based on their posts. What I can say is many guys here including myself have learned to respect fellow forum members. I always have positive posts and if it's criticism well it's an opinion im entitled to.

I admire everyone of you on this forum cos everyone plays a part which makes this forum number one on my list. I am going to to highlight that right now every tuning house is doing exceptionally well and the way in which all of them have grown is amazing as there is now sportsmanship which never existed before.

It's only you Leon that is the rotten egg in the basket. Grow up dude we all have and still are. If you search your own posts and maybe get your wife or partner to read them to you. Just listen to yourself.

Being in business I advise you to rather stick to tuning cos you are very good at what you do and leave the interaction and representing of FR&R to your fellow members as they def don't have the arrogance you have.

Peace out guys and let's keep this forum going. Thanks to MJP and all the sponsors (including Leon from FR&R)who make this platform possible. :thumb:

Return to “CPI Chiptuning”