The vast majority of transactions on this site go without a hitch, but unfortunately they are a few people out there who are only to happy to part you with your hard earned cash that should be going towards dubbing.
As far as covering your loss, the VWGTi Club is not responsible in any way whatsoever. However, we can and do take steps to try and sort things out as best as we can. So, take note of the following to try and avoid any issues:
* Get a real name, a physical address, a landline number, basically as much info as you can get as possible.
* Request a photo of the item if there's not one posted.
* Have a look through previous post and topics
* If you have less than 30 post count your thread will be deleted
* Be wary of anyone sending a PM but not replying in the thread - some members have had their posting rights in classifieds removed.
* If you have an issue, contact a mod. Don't post up in the bar. 99% of the time it's a simple misunderstanding that's easy to resolve.
* Please ensure that when you advertise you list price, contact details, pictures and as much info that you can provide for prospective buyers. If a price and contact details are not listed we will remove the thread.
* Please do not post links to other sites. If you want to advertise your stuff here post the details here, if you post links your ad will be deleted !
* This is not Gumtree, if you have an item to sell you are welcome to advertise it as per rules. Posting in threads about knowing people who have items will not be permitted and will be deleted !
* Posting details or advertising non forum advertisers will result in your post being deleted
* Commercial advertising is not allowed on the forum. If you ignore this rule your account will be removed from the forum. If you would like to advertise your product commercially you will need to contact email@example.com